Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A barely meets the required inspiration to post sort of post




I found these four boxes of Kraft macaroni and cheese when doing a very thorough search of one of the storage areas in the boat. They were hidden well away out of normal reach and had evidently been there quite a while because I did not recognize them as provisions I had ever brought on board. For a moment I was actually thrilled at the prospect of indulging in some crap processed American food. It was a pretty short lived thrill....

4 comments:

Sean said...

Bahaha! Why does processed food taste so good? I can't stop eating the crap.

Sara Johnson said...

I seriously think we packed that Kraft crap when we were sailing Pelican back in 2002. I recognize the packing job and remember putting away the 50 boxes of mac & cheese we bought at Costco (what were we thinking?) Sorry it didn't last for you! Michael and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading about your sail on Pelican...what an awesome trip on our favorite boat.

Unknown said...

not really the best advert in the world for the ziploc bag. nor a vote of confidence for the cheesiest mac. it must not have been processed enough.

c'mon kraft people, you can do better than this.

Rod B said...

Mate you will be home soon and will have all the fake plastic flowers you want.
Well done on the trip, take my hat off to you.
Look forward to catching up again 1 day.